Oil Spill

  • cpred_06
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:03 AM
      The oil spill has all of us living on the coast worried, scared and angry. What we need is for prayers that we are blessed with a means to stop the flow of the oil and a successful clean up. Please say a prayer, give a thought of hope and pure clean water or just a moment to give us a bit of your strength as we face this disaster.

      Cheers
      Cece
      From Mobile, Alabama