Another 2c2g Gaston joins the project

  • dnalister@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Sam Gaston is one of the newest members of our project. Just like the McMahon that joined right before he did, Sam found his way to our project with the help of the administrator of another project. In this case, the helper was Craig Gaston, our first Gaston member and administrator of the Gaston project. Thank you, Craig, and welcome, Sam!

      Kirsten