      From: Beatty_Byrnes_DNA@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Beatty_Byrnes_DNA@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 3:36 PM
      To: Beatty_Byrnes_DNA@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Beatty_Byrnes_DNA] Re: [GenMatch] YSEQ Z16433 results Reply

      Hi Craig

      Thanks for your enquiry. I am at a loss to understand your question. What is your ‘433’ is it a STR or a SNP test? I am unable to recognise it!. If you are ANCESTRAL for R1b-Z16433 SNP then you would not match ANY Known Beatty current tests. You are related but at a time very very very long time ago. Hope that helps. Suggest you investigate the other R1b-Z164xx SNP tests. The group is quiet as we are having holidays.

      Peter D Beattie

      R1b-Z16433.A430/A476 derived (BIG Y locations FTDNA)

      Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:52 PM

      I posted the message below when there was a flurry of activity in this group and there were no comments so I am posting it again now that it’s quiet.

      It would be interesting for me to know if the Beattys who match me are positive for 433. My kit number is N38274.

      If so, then it would seem that 433 is quite recent or it is not stable since I am negative for it.

      Cr aig

      From: mailto:Beatty_Byrnes_DNA@yahoogroups.com

      Hi Craig

      That is not good news for you, however its a big help as you are ANCESTRAL at Z16433 and would support our Beatty clan ISOGG application. It just shows you not ‘to put your trust in STR’s as well as Princes and Kings as well as Politicians’. Your best bet now is to follow whats going on in the Z255 Project and Subclades as well as the R!b-L21 Project.

      Best of luck and thanks you very much for your support.

      Peter D Beattie

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic