New member

  • John C. Steiner
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2006
      Hello Group,

      I just wanted to send out a quick hello as I just joined the group. I
      will be planning on being at the BBQ with my wife if there is still
      room. Are there any plans to have any other kinds of meetings such as
      planning meetings for this group?

      Regards,

      John C. Steiner
      Automotive Engineer
      Keva Engineering, LLC
      CSULB BSME 2001
    • Tom Robinson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2006
        Hi John,

        This alumni event is the second so far and we
        plan to have many more. We would love to have
        you join us in planning future events if you are
        interested in getting involved. We will have a
        sign up sheet at the BBQ for those grads that
        would like to be more involved with alumni
        activities.

        See you at the BBQ,

        Dr. Thomas Robinson, CMfgE
        Professor Emeritus