Welcome to the group

  • laserman310
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi,

      As Chairman of the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
      Industry Advisory Board, I'd like to welcome each of you to
      participate in your alumni group. This effort is a product of our
      Development Subcommittee and its intent is to encourage wider
      participation by MAE graduates in the life of the University and to
      further the professional careers of our graduates through
      networking. We hope that you will find the group to be a useful
      addition to your professional and social life.

      As you get a chance to explore the materials and links provided here,
      feel free to let us know (by posting a message to this site) how we
      can better serve your needs.

      Thanks again for joining us,

      --George

      Dr. George L. Clark, Jr.