Re:furling genoa

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      I just replaced my original cabled furler with one from a 30' Hunter. The furler was functional at 100% or 0, due to the twisting of the sail and cable under stress. I would recommend replacing the cabled furler with a more modern rigid model.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • nestorpjtc
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
        My bucc 27 had a schaeffer roller furler. The genoa had a stainless cable in it. What added parts did the replacement from the hunter 30 require?