furling genoa

  • nestorpjtc
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2010
      Help. I need a furling jib for our 27 buc. Anyone out there with an extra for sale or have any suggestions?
    • Raymond
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        I just replaced my original cabled furler with one from a 30' Hunter. The furler was functional at 100% or 0, due to the twisting of the sail and cable under stress. I would recommend replacing the cabled furler with a more modern rigid model.

        Sent from my iPhone
      • nestorpjtc
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
          My bucc 27 had a schaeffer roller furler. The genoa had a stainless cable in it. What added parts did the replacement from the hunter 30 require?