Re: New Buccaneer Sailor

  • Jbb Doe
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009
      Welcome aboard!

      I've got a 1976 '240 and love her to pieces! Good boats and best bang for the buck you'll find! Thats after 33 years of continuous service under my command!

      I too live in the Puget Sound and believe me, around this time of year up here, Florida is sounding Pretty Dam Good to me!!!

      Enjoy the group! A good resource and good people from my experience.

      Viajera Jack