Re: New Buccaneer Sailor

  • WaltL
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009
      Greetings Lance

      Glad to have you. Not much has been posted this fall. Check out the links to the left of the screen. You can fine copies of the brochures and sail plans. The "Interactive Jones" is a good one. If you google sails you should come up with several hits new and used. Phil may post his current list. You will have to post some pictures of your boat tell us the kind of sailing you do. Florida is to warm for me. I live in the Puget Sound Washington area.

      Walt

      --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "astrasailing" <astrasailing@...> wrote:

      > Ahoy Mates,
      > I'm a new owner of a Buccaneer 28.
      > I need some sails as she didn't come with sails.
      > I live in Florida and am excited to get out on the water.
      > If you have any leads please let me know.
      > Happy Sailing!
      > Lance

    • Jbb Doe
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2009
        Welcome aboard!

        I've got a 1976 '240 and love her to pieces! Good boats and best bang for the buck you'll find! Thats after 33 years of continuous service under my command!

        I too live in the Puget Sound and believe me, around this time of year up here, Florida is sounding Pretty Dam Good to me!!!

        Enjoy the group! A good resource and good people from my experience.

        Viajera Jack