Buc owners group on facebook

  • JeromeK
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009
      Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Just wanted to let you know I discovered a Buc owners' group on Facebook if anyone is interested.

      Finally started gutting my old B210 and have a stove if anyone is interested. Don't know much about how it works or if it does. I'll try to clean it up and see if it's worth saving. Once I do I'll let you all know and see if anyone wants it.