Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: Boom to Mast attachment on bucc 240

  • Jbb Doe
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 18, 2009
      Diamond in the rough Mrk. A diamond in the rough.

      Have fun! JBC

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 18, 2009
        Indeed!

        Few things are as satisfying as breathing new life back into an old boat.

        Just don't total up the receipts....

        --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, Jbb Doe <c670cj@...> wrote:

        > Diamond in the rough Mrk. A diamond in the rough.
        >
        > Have fun! JBC
      • mtbn_97004
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 19, 2009
          --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Collins" <PandD_Collins@...> wrote:

          > Indeed!
          >
          > Few things are as satisfying as breathing new life back into an old boat.
          >

          > Just don't total up the receipts....
          >

          > --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, Jbb Doe <c670cj@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Diamond in the rough Mrk. A diamond in the rough.
          > >
          > > Have fun! JBC

          Thanks Guys,
          Phil, that pic looks a lot like the deal at end of the boom, that helps, thanks.
          JBC definitely "in the rough" she's pretty much a bare hull right now needing to be re-cored I also need to pull the keel and clean that out and reset the lead ballast as foam down there is still oozing water. (she took on about 18'of rain water over the winter sitting on the trailer)
          Thank you all for the help and words of encouragement.
          Mark