335

  • tedpotts
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18 5:59 AM
      New owner, massive project.

      Sent from my iPhone
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26 9:54 AM
        Hello Grou[, Remember Me?  LOL

        I have not had internet access and have been living here and there in my RV... finally am on another loy for a while  *sheesh*

        I saved the boat and moved it also to another lot.. it is a much worked on project boat foe someone.  I will consider all reasonable offers..

        I finally have funding to get the cataract eye surgery as I am down to 15% vision in only one eye.  I go for thr pre surgery tests and measurement on Ju;y 3rd.

        I am catching up on a ton of messages so I will post more later.

        Andrew

      • bob.sparks@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26 1:21 PM
          Well glad to hear it from you snd not the obituaties. Keep on trucking to the gulf.
        • tedpotts
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 9, 2014
            Bayliner buccaneer 335 interior gutted due to chowdered cdx stapled together dry rotted r.v. Interior and squishy side decks. Lots of room for improvement now!