ahoy! new bucc 210 owner!

  • adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009
      Hello all

      Just found the group when searching the web for info on my new project. I have just come into possesion of a 83(ish?) bucc 210 that I am going to use as a pocket cruiser to teach the wife what sailing and cruising is like. The boat is actually in not bad shape, the rig and sails are well useable. Interior however is a write-off! LOL.
      Somebody had redone the interior like an old 70's van (think shaggin wagon!) with blue quilted velvet on ALL surfaces (even the overhead!).

      Looking for other 210's out there to see what people are doing with them, and would love to find a good condition original brochure (or even a pdf scan).

      Anyways, cheers all!
      Adam