Anyone have any expreience with the BUCCANEER 210?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2009
      Hello,

      I believe I have the correct model, I am looking to start sailing, and have located a buccaneer 21'. I am on the Atlantic coast, and would be using this in the waterway and when weather is good out in the ocean. It has a trailer with it, so maybe some lake sailing also, that's my plan.

      This has been a difficult boat to identify, or find others out there, I have located a few, but the current owners don't know much about the boat. Anyone have any comments or experience with this size boat?