Re: Companionway leaks

  • Phil Collins
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9 12:41 PM
      I found an old pic from my derelict Bucc 220- the hasp isn't installed but you can see how the hatch overlaps the drop board - in fact it must be slightly lifted over the drop board as you slide it aft.
      Never had a hatch leak and this is how they're done.
      (pic in your folder)
    • bayliner.bill
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9 5:27 PM
        I see your point and will try to modify. I'll post the result. Thanks for all your help.