Parts for a Volvo Penta 10hp diesel?

  • keith.vonderhulls
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2013
      Anybody know where to find them? Specifically for the intake pump. Actually, I also need the repair manual specific to the buccaneer because the problem is supposedly with the water intake pump inside the prop shaft and I'm assuming that's more of a Bayliner thing than a Volvo thing. At least that's what the previous owner told me. It may have other problems, but it definitely has a problem with the intake pump because it's been taken apart and there are parts missing.
    • simicmike
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2013

        Hi Keith

         A good illustrated parts source is found at   http://www.marinepartseurope.com/en/volvo-penta-cat-7742080.aspx  The parts numbers can be used at any Penta dealer. A link to a MD 6A & 7A repair manual can be found under the "more tab" above, then click "Links" and it located in the there. Good luck

        Mike