Re: Buc 285 Still For Sale

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3 10:13 AM
      Day Dreams, a 1977 285 located in Eugene, Oregon is FOR SALE 285 w-tandem axle trailer, price is $2,750.00 - pics in photo section (77 285 Day Dreams FOR SALE). She has been sitting in a storage lot for years and is being sold as-is, where-is.

      --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Ray" <ray6993@...> wrote:

      > Day Dreams, a 1977 center cockpit Buccaneer sloop with tandem trailer, located in Eugene, Oregon, is still for sale. I am in and out of the USA often and can be reached best at my email: ray6993@...

    • td2dv
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7 4:59 PM

        Greetings Ray,

        Would you please contact me about your 285 for sale?

        Thanks

        denis in Minneapolis

        lucky@...

        612-920-2437

        --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, <baylinerbuccaneergroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Day Dreams, a 1977 center cockpit Buccaneer sloop with tandem trailer, located in Eugene, Oregon, is still for sale. I am in and out of the USA often and can be reached best at my email: ray6993@...
      • Keith Vonderhulls
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9 9:13 AM
          I think yahoo is forwarding your reply to the wrong guy.  I'm not the person with the 285 for sale.

          Keith