leaks

  • MARC BROMBERG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hi,
      Have you tried putting some weather stripping around the gaps ? the stuff I'm referring to is the same foam material used when sealing a truck canopy t the bed of the truck. It comes in rolls so you can cut it to size.

      Tug

      SO WE WRAPPED 'E UP IN A MAINSAIL TIGHT
      WITH TWICE TEN TURNS OF THE HAWSER'S BIGHT
      HEAVED THEM OVER AND OUT OF SIGHT
      WITH A YO HO HO AND A FARE-THEE-WELL
      A SULLEN PLUNGE IN A SULLEN SWELL
      TEN FATHOMS DEEP ON THE ROAD TO HELL