trying to find room for a genset.

  • Doija
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2009
      Well, fathers day has been great. my wife and kids got me a marine FWC diesel genset. It's a 3.5kw single cylinder onan. needs a little work but runs great. Right now I am trying to figure out where to install it. I have a Bucc 305 which has the main engine in the middle of the salon. which is great for accessablilty. I am thinking of putting this one behind the ladder and under the cockpit, kinda of like where others boats have there main engines. It's 24" wide 30" long and about 27" high. Any other 305ers or anyone else have thoughts?

      Thanks,
      Jeremy