Re: Flexible Water Tanks

  • Joel Santarone
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
      I have used them on two of my boats so far. One a triangle shape for under the v-berth, one rectangular.
      Good success with both, I like them very much.
      -Joel

      Joel Santarone
      General Manager
      IdaSailor Marine Inc.
      www.idasailor.com
      866-400-2204 toll free
      208-375-2204 shop
      sailboats@...

      --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Stoll" <gregstoll80@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Has anyone had any experience with the Plastimo flexible water tanks?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Greg

    • Greg Stoll
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
        Thanks Joel! I'm looking at the V-Berth tank for a different (Non-Bucc) boat. How does one secure it? Are there tiedown spots on the corners, or does one have to build some sort of a box to secure it?

        Thanks,

        Greg