Flexible Water Tanks

  • Greg Stoll
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2009
      Hi,

      Has anyone had any experience with the Plastimo flexible water tanks?

      Thanks,

      Greg
    • Joel Santarone
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
        I have used them on two of my boats so far. One a triangle shape for under the v-berth, one rectangular.
        Good success with both, I like them very much.
        -Joel

        Joel Santarone
        General Manager
        IdaSailor Marine Inc.
        www.idasailor.com
        866-400-2204 toll free
        208-375-2204 shop
        sailboats@...

        --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Stoll" <gregstoll80@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Has anyone had any experience with the Plastimo flexible water tanks?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Greg

      • Greg Stoll
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
          Thanks Joel! I'm looking at the V-Berth tank for a different (Non-Bucc) boat. How does one secure it? Are there tiedown spots on the corners, or does one have to build some sort of a box to secure it?

          Thanks,

          Greg