Volvo Engine for sale

  • andrewsnider99
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
      At last I find the group. Been without a computer for a little while.

      As time goes on I sold my bucc but the owner didn't want the motor. So here I sit with a Volvo engine. I rebuilt it about 10 years ago and haven't put a single minute on the thing. The only bad is I don't have the manifold any more as the desert air when I was in New Mexico didn't help and moving to the Pacific Northwest did it in.

      If any one needs an engine make me an offer and come pick it up. I am located in Beaverton OR.

      This came out of a 1977 277 if that helps anyone.

      Thanks
      Andrew
    • Doija
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2009
        --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "andrewsnider99" <andrewsnider99@...> wrote:

        > At last I find the group. Been without a computer for a little while.
        >
        > As time goes on I sold my bucc but the owner didn't want the motor. So here I sit with a Volvo engine. I rebuilt it about 10 years ago and haven't put a single minute on the thing. The only bad is I don't have the manifold any more as the desert air when I was in New Mexico didn't help and moving to the Pacific Northwest did it in.
        >
        > If any one needs an engine make me an offer and come pick it up. I am located in Beaverton OR.
        >
        > This came out of a 1977 277 if that helps anyone.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Andrew

        What engine is it? Thanks!
        Jeremy