Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] 240 Keel Draining

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      I was one who did it and it drained for several days,.  I also inserted a 3/8 piece of copper tubing down into it from below the steps and used the hole to peep in and see i was clearing the bottom about 3/4 inch.  In the future I can pump it out and if that tubing clogs air pressure down will blow it out.

      Andrew