Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: David A

    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2013
      Not a problem David.. I can help *:D big grin

      I own or also moderate in other groups and this hacking is a problem.  Here is what I discovered....   These are automated hacking programs which steal email addresses and then send out stuff.  When I put them on moderation then the mail bounces back to them and then the robot takes that name off their good-list  LOL  After a week or so i take them off moderation and life goes on as if it never happened!

      So go ahead and post as before and any sailing related stuff will go to the group unhampered except with a couple hours delay.

      Thanks for letting me know

      Andrew