Re: Owner's Manual

    Message 1 of 4 , May 18 1:18 PM
      I *think* this is a complete list -

      Bucc 180, 200, 210, 220, 240/242, 250, 270/275, 272/277, 285, 295, 305, 325, 335

      plus some US Yachts models which are the same (18, 22, 25, 29, 30)

      Message 2 of 4 , May 18 8:52 PM
        This group includes all Sailboats  built by Bayliner and later US Yachts.  The list of Bayliner boats is also found here...

        Many models are represented with owners here.

        Since the boats were so similar it was more econmicakl for bayliner to make a single manual that covered wiring for many models.

        NOTE.. there are also manuals and brochures in the Group FILES section.

        Andrew