Owner's Manual

  • byrdmouse
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2013
      Last night I pulled out the papers I got with my Buc 180 back in 2006 when I got it. I knew what was in there, original bill of sale from 1981, a page from the sales brochure showing both the 180 and 205, and the Owner's Manual. Just for kicks I was flipping through the manual and I noticed that it has wiring diagrams for 220/250, 272, 277, 295, 305, and 335. I thought it a little cruel to include wiring diagrams for other boats with one that had no wiring but what really made me scratch my head was the number of models. Does this forum include owners of all 8 models (or is there another unwired buc I'm leaving out)?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2013
        There are more models than that.
        And yes! every model has owners here.
        Check out the registry.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 18, 2013
          I *think* this is a complete list -

          Bucc 180, 200, 210, 220, 240/242, 250, 270/275, 272/277, 285, 295, 305, 325, 335

          plus some US Yachts models which are the same (18, 22, 25, 29, 30)

          Message 4 of 4 , May 18, 2013
            This group includes all Sailboats  built by Bayliner and later US Yachts.  The list of Bayliner boats is also found here...

            Many models are represented with owners here.

            Since the boats were so similar it was more econmicakl for bayliner to make a single manual that covered wiring for many models.

            NOTE.. there are also manuals and brochures in the Group FILES section.

            Andrew