David A

  • David A
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17 3:03 PM

      http://3g-cdma.com.ua/facebook_api.php?nbxmfeeq863gf

      darkin99@...
      David A
      -------------------
      darkin99

      Message 2 of 4 , May 18 8:46 PM
        This appears to be SPAM.. never click a link in an email which has no explanation from the sender even if they are a member.

        Andrew

        Message 3 of 4 , May 19 9:05 AM
          Not really spam. My email was hacked. Someone got to my email and sent this to everyone in my address list. Do not click on it or it might also happen to you. I apologize.

          David A

          Message 4 of 4 , May 19 1:58 PM
            Not a problem David.. I can help *:D big grin

            I own or also moderate in other groups and this hacking is a problem.  Here is what I discovered....   These are automated hacking programs which steal email addresses and then send out stuff.  When I put them on moderation then the mail bounces back to them and then the robot takes that name off their good-list  LOL  After a week or so i take them off moderation and life goes on as if it never happened!

            So go ahead and post as before and any sailing related stuff will go to the group unhampered except with a couple hours delay.

            Thanks for letting me know

            Andrew