Re: Bucc 240 Capacity Plate

  • augusta.kevin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hey Greg,
      I wonder what the BU stands for then. I know your boat has a different interior than mine does (or did - it is currently gutted). Well, I will print yours and keep it with my state registration. I know it is not required to be on the boat (at least in GA), but I just took a USCG boating safety class and there were talking about how important it is to know where it is located (mine was removed).
      Well, thanks for the reply.
      Kevin