Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: Bucc 27 and a Bucc 30 on Ebay now

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 17, 2013
      Wow!  I went to St. Thomas Moore catholic school.  Lived on the NAS.  My dad was a pilot.  I started sailing when i was 10 as well.  We moved when he retired.  Wish i still lived there.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 17, 2013, at 2:59 PM, "PhilC" <PandD_Collins@...> wrote:

      Small world!
      I graduated from Milton High School! (Dad retired from the Navy there in '73.) We lived on Santa Rosa Island at the Navarre end for a few years after he retired and ran the KOA campground (and I drove to Milton to school rather than transfer to Gulf Breeze. Racial tension was a real problem in those days.)
      I grew up sailing there. Started sailing when I was 10.
      44 years ago now. Wow.
      Phil C
      Oregon USA