Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Standing Rigging ongoine

    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 30 7:16 PM
      I have always fopund West Marine a tad expensive...  You might take your cables with you to a big marina and they can measure and make them up.. most marinsa have a rigger on hand or available.

      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 31 6:30 AM
        I got the work done at Sailcraft in Oriental NC. The Town is full of marinas and shops but only Sailcraft had an actual swag machine so all the other guys I suspect would subcontract to Sailcraft. Needless to say Sailcraft offered me a better price.

        http://www.sailcraftserviceboatyard.com/

        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 31 12:39 PM
          Also try riggingonly.com