180 rigging

  • turfit2012
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013
      I got a 180 but i'm not sure how to rig the boat. All the pictures I see online are not good pictures and it is hard to see. So I was wondering if any of the members here that have 180s if they could take a picture of their rigging with the mask up and post it on here. Thanks.
      Monte
    • kingfielddude
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2013
        any specific issues/locations you're having questions on?

        it seemed pretty straightforward to me when I dry rigged mine in the yard the first time (though I've yet to splash her).

        Are you missing some gear and you're trying to figure out what you need?

        Jeff