Fellow Sailor In Distress

  • blue_heron_210
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
      Just read a posting on Sailnet about someone I communicate with in Austin, TX who's boat (Catalina 27) sank in a windstorm. He has a webpage called Big Freakin Sails where keeps a blot and sells some gear, go to his page, check out his stuff and if you like it buy something, he's going to need some help getting a new boat. As he is prone to say "a good on ya " if you help out.
    • Kyle Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
        Thanks for the tip.

        Be right and never surrender!
        K. Davis

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2013
          With a saying like that he must be from 'Down Under"