3/7/2013 6:47:23 PM

  • Michael Burton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
        Hello Group,

        A while back one of our members, Jack, was kind enough to photograph the Buccaneer 240 Bulkhead Plate of  U.S. COAST  GUARD CAPACITY INFORMATION.

        I intended to just carry a copy of the photo on photo paper with my Registration and probably still will but what the heck....

        The Other day I had a thought (before any senior moments set in) and remembered I used to make a lot of electronic projects and I have a way to duplicate that on an aluminum plate!

        From the digital device shown above it in the photo I think it probably measures 3x6 inches like a trailer information plate.  Since it has no serial or HIN nummbers,  I have no problem duplicating one for others and will make a nice one on 1/16 aluminum for $5 and send it to you first class mail.  The screws in the image will be touched out with photoshop.  I can make it with white like the picture or similar to the original with the white appearing as shiny aluminum.

        A photo of the plate is in FILES or if you are logged into Yahoo click this link in your eMail to jump there.

        image/ 240plate_crop.jpg
        128 KB
         Sep 30, 2012
        Specs plate from the bulkhead of the Buccaneer 240 in case yours is missing.. placement was on the wall directly adjacent to the stairs leading up from the cabin to the cockpit.. .courtesy of Jack!

        I can make a plate for any Buccaneer if someone will send in a photo of the plates for other models (640x480pix or better resolution please) and we will also add those pics to FILES.  Would help if with the pic the actual plate dimensions are also given.

        That cost covers the undrilled aluminum plate (so you can attach with glue or screws), decal materials, preparation and shipping to you by first class mail in a padded envelope.  You can reimburse me after you get it by PayPal or send it back.

        Regards,