Re: Question about a 295's

  • martin29549
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 27 8:14 AM
      Brock,

      Not sure if mine is actually factory standard, but this is what I have on mine.

      2 Blade Folding Prop
      Left Hand
      14" Diameter
      12" Pitch
      3/4" Shaft

      Hope that helps

      Martin

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 27 9:20 AM
        Close to what I have on my 240  I have 11 pitch on a 15hp OB in a motor well that tilts up.  i know 15 is a bit overpowered for my 240 (factory says 10) but it is what came with it.

        Andrew