Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: Buc 285 For Sale

  • Stephen Ronning
    Message 1 of 41 , Feb 7, 2013
    hello: one and all. phill c.
    it's so nice to see you have your 22 still.
    i for once in my life have decided that im keeping this boat forever that i just bought!!
    she's sitting at the macgregor factory in costa mesa. waiting for shipping.
    i put up a link at uship.com i've never used them but it seems very professional and i thought i'd let the group here know about it. you sign up and join. either as a guy needing his/her boat shipped. or a shipper, obviously looking for work.
    they are somehow tied in with ebay and paypal and for me seem very trusted. however, you have to decide on 'who bids' on your add if you trust them or not.
    i had a guy today i didn't trust immediatelly.
    i cancelled delivery. filled out form. called them and A REAL HUMAN ANSWERED!!!
    and was very nice and directed me on how to relist my auction...(which mean's i auction my boat for delivery from a company and they get to bid on it.' i ran mine for 5 days but can accept any bid at any time.
    again PHIL C!!! YOUR MY HERO BUDDY!!
    IM SO GRATEFUL YOU GOT THIS SITE UP..WISH I NEW IT EARLIER..I JUST SOLD MY US YACHT 25....GREAT BOAT!!! WE SAILED SAN JUANS AND GULF ISLANDS AND DOWN THROUGH SOUTH SOUND, THRU THE LOCKS A COUPLE TIMES AND INTO LK WASHINGTON AND WHATNOT ALL LAST SUMMER!!3 MONTH'S STRAIGHT!!
    PACKED UP THE KIDS, OUR BIKES, OUR GENSET, SOLAR PANELS, 3 DEEP CYCLE, POWERED HER WITH A 4HP 4 STROKE AND WENT TO TOWN!! IT WAS GREAT!~(ONE MENTION; A LOT OF PEOPLE OVER POWER THEIR AUX FOR THEIR SAILBOAT'S.) IN FACT THE YEAR BEFORE WE DID THE SAME TRIP ON OUR CAL 34 AND OUR AUX WAS TRANSOM HUNG 4 STROKE 6HP....PLEANTY OF POWER!!
    TAKE CARE BUDDY!!
    IF ANYONE KNOW'S OF A SHIPPER OR A GUY WITH A TRUCK THAT WAN'T TO MAKE MONEY I NEED MY BOAT MOVED....SHE'S A
    2013 MACGREGOR 26M
    ON A BRAND NEW TRAILER..
    SITTING IN COSTA MESA CA!!
    MACGREGOR'S AND BUCCANEER'S HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE NUMBER 1 TRAILER SAILORS IN THE WORLD!!
    TAKE CARE!!
    STEPHEN K RONNING---AND THE LITTLE SAILORS~! LARS-ERIK AND ROAR!!
    VALHALLA!
    OH YEAH, HERE'S MY EXACT BOAT AS SHE'S BEING BUILT AND THEN SITTING IN LOT FOR PICKUP|!!
  • TAMUZZA
    Message 41 of 41 , Sep 2, 2013
      Guys my email address is tied to my business. www.tamuzzavineyards.com ..... why the email name is in Caps. I missed all the excitement .... some of us really do need a life.

      On 9/2/2013 6:25 AM, lucky@... wrote:

       How do I contact the seller of the 285?

      --- In baylinerbuccaneergroup@yahoogroups.com, <ima_very_cool_cowboy@...> wrote:

      I try to avoid the use of too many capitals in chat and postings because it does signify anger, contempt and tellig others off.

      Just my 2 pesos re what i do
      Andrew