Buc 285 For Sale

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 25, 2013
      Day Dreams, a 1977 285 located in Eugene, Oregon is FOR SALE: 285 w-tandom trailor, $3.5K - pics in photo section. She has been sitting in a storage lot for years and is being sold as-is.
    • TAMUZZA
      Message 41 of 41 , Sep 2, 2013
        Guys my email address is tied to my business. www.tamuzzavineyards.com ..... why the email name is in Caps. I missed all the excitement .... some of us really do need a life.

        On 9/2/2013 6:25 AM, lucky@... wrote:

         How do I contact the seller of the 285?

        --- In baylinerbuccaneergroup@yahoogroups.com, <ima_very_cool_cowboy@...> wrote:

        I try to avoid the use of too many capitals in chat and postings because it does signify anger, contempt and tellig others off.

        Just my 2 pesos re what i do
        Andrew