Re: Need a trailer for a 240

  • Paul Morf
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2013
      Hi Garfield, congratz on your 240. I suggest you check with EZ Loader dealers or any used trailer website. You'll need tandem axel EZ trailer for sure. My 270 came with a tnadem axel EZ Loader as standard equip. with the boat. With a good trailer it's an easy haul. My 270 runs around 6K lbs. and I pull it with a Town&Country about 30 miles to and from my winter storage site. Congratz again and I'm sure a good trailer will turn up with a little bit of looking.
      Paul....skipper of the buc 270 Fresh Gail out of Racine, WI.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 25, 2013
        I have the EZ loader with my Bucc 240.  I am planning to let my trailer go but cannot do so yet.  The EZ loader has an extendable tongue that lets you back the trailer far out on the ramp to float clear when loaded

        Andrew