Happy New year

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      Hope everyone has a great year with lots sailing. Up here in Canada I cannot wait for the water to get soft again so the ol buc can float once more.
    • martin29549
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
        Over on the West Coast of British Columbia we just had our annual Polar Bear Race ... light shifting winds made it an interesting race. Lots of dolphins playing around the boats made for a fantastic start to the year. Luckily we can sail just about all year round ... although last years race was a little rough at 38 knots when I bailed and went to the dock.