Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: To Phil (or anyone) quick rigging question

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2013

      HAPPY NEW YEAR to Everyone in the BaylinerBuccaneer Group!

      It is my wish and prayer that this coming year bring each of you health, prosperity and happiness.

      I want to say a BIG Thank You to everyone for your continued faithfulness and participation in this great family group!  Time to give yourself a big applause!  *=D> applause

      Now as soon as it warms up and the ice clears.. its lime for another cruise!

      Regards,

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2013
          Okay I know it's not a Buccaneer.... BUT

          For those of you like me who are sort of following the travels of Roger Taylor, skipper of a little junk-rigged 21ft Corribee called Mingming....

          Hope you enjoy it...