Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: To Phil (or anyone) quick rigging question

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 30, 2012
      I started with no original rigging and an altered mast setup.  So I am reverse engineering from scratch. *;) winking

      Andrew

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2013

        HAPPY NEW YEAR to Everyone in the BaylinerBuccaneer Group!

        It is my wish and prayer that this coming year bring each of you health, prosperity and happiness.

        I want to say a BIG Thank You to everyone for your continued faithfulness and participation in this great family group!  Time to give yourself a big applause!  *=D&gt; applause

        Now as soon as it warms up and the ice clears.. its lime for another cruise!

        Regards,

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 1, 2013
            Okay I know it's not a Buccaneer.... BUT

            For those of you like me who are sort of following the travels of Roger Taylor, skipper of a little junk-rigged 21ft Corribee called Mingming....

            Hope you enjoy it...