Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Thru Hull Fitting size: 240 Bucc

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      I got lots of emails in another group for me to publish the how to and boating hints i keep posting so i have made a blog just for that.

      Current posts (4 so far) include
      It is not especially limited to Bayliners but my present boat is a Buccaneer 240

      BY THE WAY I do add a lot of How To information to this group and you can find it in the group LINKS section for both video and article how to.

      Andrew
    • charles
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 20, 2012
        Thanks for all your work and dedication Andrew.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 20, 2012
          everyone is most welcome...  This is all fun for me!
          I like everything about sailing and sailboats and working on them and doing stuff for me is half the fun.

          Andrew