Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Alcohol stove vs. propane

  • Pb Pirate
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2009

      --- On Sun, 5/24/09, llindell <llindell@...> wrote:

      From: llindell <llindell@...>
      Subject: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Alcohol stove vs. propane
      To: BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 6:08 PM

      Our Bucc 305 has a gimbled alcohol stove but no cannister. Questions: should we change it out to propane? or should we search for an alcohol cannister?

    • Lisa Lindell
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2009
        We have the stove but not the pump-up thing.  It was missing when we bought the boat.  Any suggestions?

        Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did do.  So throw off the bowlines; sail away from the safe harbor; catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore.  Dream.  Discover.  - Mark Twain
        Lisa Lindell
        www.myspace.com/stevelindellband