Heating Options

  • davidd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2012
      I have a 1978 Buc 325 and liveaboard in the PNW. We're coming up to our first winter and are thinking about heat. 30 amp shorepower that runs our lighting, battery chargers, reefer and 10 gallon hot water tank. Cooking is done via microwave and electric fry pan. I have a Force 10 propane unit installed, but have never tried it. Propane system is old and would have to be completely redone before I'd trust it. Do have a new 20 gallon diesel tank already in. Any thoughts out there? Thanks
    • Curtis Peredina
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2012
        I have lived on weekends on mine..a 275..all i need is a little electric fan heater w thermostat..