Spreader boot size?

  • smshield28
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012
      Finally got over my fear of stepping the mast. Practiced by unstepping my friends' Catalina 22's mast yesterday. It was silly easy and fast. Can't believe I had built it up into some big thing.

      Anyway,

      I'd like to unstep mine next week to rerun wires, replace the bent (damn birds) windex, and replace the spreader boots.

      What size spreader boots should I order?

      West marine shows the following sizes available:

      3 1/4"x1"

      2 1/4"x 11/16"

      1 1/2 x 1/2"

      I'm don't have the mast down yet, so can't put a tape on the spreader bars.

      Any help appreciated! - S