Re:How does a 272 sail? Now 272 parts

  • IdaSailor Marine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2009
      Bob,
      if you need anything specific for your Bucc 272 restoration, please let me know.
      I've got a bunch of odds and ends left over from my Bucc 272 project, including a cockpit locker lid, starboard water tank, companionway ladder, stem fitting, chainplates, portlights, forward hatch, bow pulpit and a few other things that I can't think of off-hand.
      If any of those things could be of use on your project, drop me an email off-list at sailboats@...
      Fair winds,
      -Joel
      --
      Joel Santarone
      General Manager
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2009
        HI Joel!

        I added Idasailor to the list in the Links section.

        Phil