Re: Buccaneer 200 interior pictures?

  • bob.sparks@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2012
      Wow I found a rare photo of Phil and Andres together.

      http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/m/09423-3.jpg

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2012
        Nah, this is us -
        http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XPbZaitoHWQ/Syl08802ZSI/AAAAAAAAAE4/K5J355MGQ9M/s320/2drunks.jpg
        I'm the one at the table, he's the lightweight...

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 10, 2012
        • hummed46
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 26, 2012
            So nothing on the interior huh guys?

            --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "hummed46" <hummed46@...> wrote:

            > I have a bucc 200 that's been stripped on the interior. Does anyone else have one of these boats? I don't think there are all that many left alive but mine's in pristine condition minus the lack of interior dressings. I'd like to rebuild the interior but I don't know where to start. If anyone has any pictures I'd love to get my hands on some...
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Matt

          • Rodney Smith
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 26, 2012
              I have pics of my 220 in the photos section of the group. Might help