Re: Buccaneer 200 interior pictures?

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2012
      Shouldn't even be close.
      The 200 is a daysailer with a larger cockpit and a small cuddy cabin-
      http://sailboatdata.com/imagehelper.asp?FILE_id=1210
      The 210 has a full cabin-
      http://sailboatdata.com/imagehelper.asp?FILE_id=6720

      Can't imagine much of the interiors would similar..

    • bob.sparks@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6, 2012
        Wow I found a rare photo of Phil and Andres together.

        http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/m/09423-3.jpg

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 6, 2012
          Nah, this is us -
          http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XPbZaitoHWQ/Syl08802ZSI/AAAAAAAAAE4/K5J355MGQ9M/s320/2drunks.jpg
          I'm the one at the table, he's the lightweight...

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 10, 2012
          • hummed46
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 26, 2012
              So nothing on the interior huh guys?

              --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "hummed46" <hummed46@...> wrote:

              > I have a bucc 200 that's been stripped on the interior. Does anyone else have one of these boats? I don't think there are all that many left alive but mine's in pristine condition minus the lack of interior dressings. I'd like to rebuild the interior but I don't know where to start. If anyone has any pictures I'd love to get my hands on some...
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Matt

            • Rodney Smith
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 26, 2012
                I have pics of my 220 in the photos section of the group. Might help