Need cleat for a Buc 305

  • llindell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9 5:13 PM
      We are missing a starboard aft cleat. If anyone has one please contact us. We are located in Louisville, KY

      llindell@...
    • Phil Collins
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9 6:10 PM
        What's it look like? Cleats are common and there's many many specific models out there. But I ask (rather than blithely suggest any marine store worth its salt has a great selection of cleats - try APS and Defender and even *gulp* Worst Marine) because I assume you'd like to not drill new holes, and ... I just *might* have one for you!

        The hole spacing is 2" widthwise x 2" lengthwise, and the overall length of it is 8".

        --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "llindell" <llindell@...> wrote:

        > We are missing a starboard aft cleat. If anyone has one please contact us. We are located in Louisville, KY
        >
        > llindell@...

      • llindell
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9 6:43 PM
          The one you sent the pix of looks just like the one we need. We've looked at several salvage yards in Tampa/St Pete & all the West Marines etc to no avail. DO not want to drill new holes.

          How much do you want for the cleat in the pix?