Re: Strictly Sail

  • smshield28
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
      Ack. Everyone on Earth is going to this. I have to be at my gf's place which is two blocks from Navy Pier this weekend and two weeks from now which means I'm missing this show. It's driving me nuts. Had to vent.

      On the upside, I FINALLY for the love of God got an actual gas outboard on my 220. Trolling motor begone.

      Chillin in Oklahoma. - S

      --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "reysm41" <reysm41@...> wrote:

      > Strictly Sail boat show at Navy Pier in Chicago jan 26\29th. Anyone other than me going?

    • Rodney Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2012
        Were'nt you moving to new buffaloe?