happy New Year! with card

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hello Group, Andrew Here,

      Wishing everyone a Blessed, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

      Happy New Year 2012 - Best Funny Greetings

      Wish your friends and family members with Best and Funny animated New Year 2012 Greetings
      by teluguone 3 days ago 31,624 views
    • smshield28
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
        Ack. Everyone on Earth is going to this. I have to be at my gf's place which is two blocks from Navy Pier this weekend and two weeks from now which means I'm missing this show. It's driving me nuts. Had to vent.

        On the upside, I FINALLY for the love of God got an actual gas outboard on my 220. Trolling motor begone.

        Chillin in Oklahoma. - S

        --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "reysm41" <reysm41@...> wrote:

        > Strictly Sail boat show at Navy Pier in Chicago jan 26\29th. Anyone other than me going?

      • Rodney Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 18, 2012
          Were'nt you moving to new buffaloe?